The Nielsen Five

The Nielsen Five

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Kolton's Been Tagged!

Kolton's Been Tagged!
He tags Tanner and Chance!
Lucee tagged Kolton, so now Kolton gets to post his answers to these questions. He had a lot of fun being involved in the blog!
1.What is something your mom/dad always says to you? "Kolton, Goodnight"
2. What makes your mom/dad happy? "When I do something funny."
3. What makes mom/dad sad? "When I am grumpy!"
4. How does your mom/dad make you laugh? "When I am crazy"
5. What was your mom/dad like as a child? "I am not sure"
6. How old is your mom/dad? "Dad is 31 and Mom is 28" (He's right!)
7. How tall is your mom/dad? "Mom is one of me and one of ruby stacked on each other. Dad is two of me stacked on top of each other."
8. What is your mom/dad's favorite thing to do? "Mom likes to clean and Dad likes to work" (that's sad!!)
9. What does your mom/dad do when you're not around? "Mom takes care of Karter, Dad works"
10. If your mom/dad becomes famous, what would it be for? "Mom would dance and Dad would be the best worker! (wow Aaron must work alot)
11. What is your mom/dad really good at? "Mom is good and teaching dance and dad is good at working"
12. What is your mom/dad not so good at? "Mom is not good at working and Dad is not good at swimming"
13. What does mom/dad do for a job? "Mom teaches dance, Dad plans buildings"
14. What is your mom/dad's favorite food? "Mom's is shrimp and Dad's is stuffing" (funny)
15. What makes you proud of your mom/dad? "It's too hard" (guess nothing!!)
16. If your mom/dad was a cartoon character, who would they be? "Mom is June and little eienstiens because she dances and Dad is Bob the Builder"
17. What do you and your mom/dad do together? "Me and Mom cook and me and Dad play"
18. How are you and your mom/dad the same? "Mom likes Karter and Ruby and so do I, and Dad and I both like to work"
19. How are you and mom/dad different? "I like to draw and Mom doesn't, I like to dance and Dad doesn't"
20. How do you know your mom/dad loves you? "Mom says I am funny" "Dad is the same"
Thanks Deena- that was fun!!
Kolton tags Chance and Tanner

2 comments:

DeVries Family said...

I love his height description! Very creative boy! I bet he thought that was great to be in the spotlight of your blog! I get a kick out of his dad "working"! He probably sees everything Aaron does as work!

deena said...

Very entertaining. It's fun to hear how Kolton thinks! What a smart boy you are Kolton!