The Nielsen Five

The Nielsen Five

Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Ruby!

I can't believe my baby girl is a year old!! It seems like yesterday that we brought little Ruby home!
Ruby surprised us and came 3 weeks early and was 8lbs 2oz. Most of her weight was in her cheeks!!
Mommy was so excited to have a little girl!
Here's Ruby today!
20lbs, 6 teeth and almost walking-- and still... most of her weight is in her cheeks!!
We had a party for some of the family to celebrate Aaron and Ruby's birthdays and Father's day.
Ruby liked opening her gifts. She got a beautiful pink dress from the Nielsen's and then a book and a tea set from the Keetch's. Aunt Millie gave her 2 cute sundresses. We gave her a house and school with little people to play with.

Ruby's ladybug cupcake cake!!
Before eating the Cake...
...after the cake!
Yummy!!
Ruby was a mess!!
We love you Ruby and we are so happy you are part of our family!

3 comments:

Dani said...

I can't believe it's been a year. It seems like yesterday we were at your baby shower. She sure is a cutie!

deena said...

Happy Birthday Ruby! I tried to have this baby share her bday. No such luck!! I love the ladybug cake. Very cute. It looks like Ruby loved it, too! Yum!

Lance and Mandi said...

That messy picture is priceless!!