First Adventure:
About a month ago I started a new job. I am delivering newspapers every morning. I know, I know, but really I am getting use to 2am! It is quite nice to have some peace and quiet to myself. I started delivering in Alpine, but a few weeks ago I was able to get a route in Saratoga. It is great to be close. It is good for us right now and I am greatful to have the opportunity to help our family a bit. I get to see all types of wildlife which I really enjoy and seeing the sunrise every morning is great too!
So last week I was called as the 2nd conselor in the Primary in our Ward. I can't say that I was shocked. I knew it was coming- in fact I knew for a few weeks. It was weird, but I kept having this feeling that I was going to be called as the 2nd conselor in the Primary. That thought kept coming to me and prompting me to prepare for it. Of course, I tried to brush it aside, but it kept coming back. I am excited to be in Primary. I have only been a teacher for a few months and other than that, I have never served in Primary. So this will be a great adventure for me. Obviously the Lord needs me to learn something, so I best get on with it and learn!! Did I mention that I have to write the Primary Program?? YIKES! That scares me! Wish me luck!!
1 comments:
You will be more than fantastic! Congrats! Primary is the best place to be
Post a Comment