I love Holidays. It is fun to celebrate with the kids. On Valentine's Day Kolton woke me up with this sign he made out of Legos! It was so cute and so Kolton!
We gave the kids a small box of chocolates and candy hearts. Karter was excited!
...as was Ruby! She ate them all in about 5 mintues!
After church and dinner, I broke out the chocolate fountain. I rarely do because it's so messy and takes so much chocolate to run, but the kids love it! We had fruit and all kinds of candy to dip in the fountain.
The boys loved every mintue of it!
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a fun little mom you are!!
My kids would think that they were really special if I did a chocolate fountain for them...
I love the chocolate faces! They look like they felt loved!
Post a Comment