Well, it's offical! I'm old! I turned 30 this year and it was hard!
Aaron wanted to have a party for me, so we had a little get together with family and friends.
We played some 80's games, and I made a CD of all my favorite songs growing up... trust me it is classic! We all had a fabulous time!

My wonderful sister made me this cake! It was the coolest cake I've ever seen!
Growing up I loved my "gettoblaster" and pacman also turned 30 this year, so she combined them all into one cake! Thanks Camille, it was great!


The kids loved all the black frosting on the cake!

My parents gave me this cool ladder that I can change the things on it with the seasons! It looks so cute on my porch!

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes, I guess 30 isn't so bad!
0 comments:
Post a Comment