The Nielsen Five

The Nielsen Five

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

CRASH!! and Halloween

So what does Aaron love more than almost anything in the World?? Scouts!! So being the nice wife I am , I put up with it. All the campouts, activites, etc. So a few weeks ago this is what he brought home from Scout Camp!!
My poor car! Aaron was in an accident on the way home from scout camp. Luckily he hit the other Scoutmaster! Noone was hurt, except for my car. I say MY car because this is the first car I ever owned. It was a high school graduation gift from my parents. I thought we would have it forever! Oh well!!
Now we are in the market for a VAN!! I know, I know... a van??? Yes- I am a true Mormon and will be buying a van, as soon as we save up for a down payment! We are looking at Hondas but are still shoping around- any suggestions??


HALLOWEEN!!!
Cute Ladybug Ruby

The always moody and unpredictable Karter!!

And Indiana Jones Kolton
We had a great Halloween. Both boys loved it! Too bad I hid all of their candy and now they have forgotten about it!!! I think it is going in the garbage before I eat it all!!

6 comments:

Josh, Camille and Beau said...

I can't believe two things: 1. How much ruby looks like you in her picture and 2. How much Karter acts like me in his!!

Debbie said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your car. At least your husband didn't get hurt! Your kids looked adorable for Halloween. Thanks for being such a great teacher for Lexi! She just loves you!

deena said...

That's a bummer! So sorry about the car! Glad everyone's okay! That's scary!
Cute Halloween costumes. Your kids are so cute!!

Lance and Mandi said...

I pledged to myself that I would never get a minivan...you'll love it and never go back!

Wendy said...

I died laughing at your car! I had no idea. I am glad everyone is alright. (except your car) When I got my first van, I was pregnant with my 3rd, and I walked into my college cohort class and said, well, it's official, I have become a Utah mom...and Alisha, I will never forget, let out a gasp and said, "YOUR MOM IS PREGNANT?" Funny how perceptions change in Utah! Good luck car shopping!

Doney Days said...

Sorry about your car! I didn't think we'd ever get a van either, but Dan and I both LOVE ours. We just got it in July. It is so much easier to get kids in and out of and so much more room! We have a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan. We love it because it has the stow and go. We also got automatic sliding doors which we've really ended up liking. Good luck!