The Nielsen Five

The Nielsen Five

Monday, October 20, 2008

More Fun during Fall Break and Grandparents Day

During Fall Break- my Mom, Grandma Keetch, took the boys to Hee Haw Farm. They had a blast! Karter on the Tractor

Kolton on the go-cart with his game face on!
Kolton's favorite slide- he went on it over and over!

Karter the Pig- need I say more!
This was Grandparents day for Kolton's 1st grade class. He had a great time singing for his Grandpa and Grandma Nielsen and Grandma Keetch.

Isn't he so handsome??
I am so glad that my kids get to enjoy their Grandparents. They love doing things with them. Thanks Mom and Dad and Mom and Dad!

2 comments:

Stefani B. said...

You guys are always doing such fun things with your kids. Michael misses being so close to Kolton. We'll have to have him over sometime soon.

T. Driaza said...

I love Hee Haw Farms! It's perfect for kids & you can get the cutest pictures...as you can tell by yours :) Just so you know...I tagged you girl! See you tomorrow night!