So- I know, I know- it's been awhile! Things are just so crazy this time of year. But here is a quick update on our fun holidays.
We went to ZooLights again this year. It is alot of fun, and they have sooo many lights. We also had the Nielsen Family Party and the Keetch Family Party.
My kids loved Christmas this year. Karter is old enough to get Santa and he was so excited to recieve his Mickey Mouse Race car track that he has wanted for months! Kolton also had a great time. He was excited in counting down the days to Christmas and enjoyed Santa as well.
Aaron and I had a great Christmas as well. I actually got my Christmas early when we bought a Van in November!! I know- now the world knows that I am a Mormon because I drive a minivan!! It is awesome. I still haven't quite figured all the buttons out yet, but I am working on it. We got a 2008 Honda Odyssey. Our neighbor got it for us at a great deal- (Thanks Matt!)
We feel very blessed this year and are excited for the upcoming one.
Happy Holidays from the Nielsen Family

0 comments:
Post a Comment