The Nielsen Five

The Nielsen Five

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ruby is 6 Months!

Ruby was 6 months old on the 22nd. I can't believe how fast she is growing. I want her to stay small forever!
Ruby weighs 14.8 lbs and is 25'' long. She is only in the 25% for her age. It is weird to have a small baby. Both of my boys have always been off the charts huge!
Ruby is so sweet and a really good baby. She is laughing and finally got rolling over down. We are now working on sitting up.
We love you Ruby!

3 comments:

deena said...

Ruby is such a cutie! I can't believe she's already 6 months old! Time flies, huh?

Stefani B. said...

Cute! You always dress her up so cute. I can't believe it has been six months!

Shari said...

Hey Candice you might nopt remember me from when i l;ived in Saratoga Springs. You had just had your second boy. Just thought I'd say hi and tell you what a beautiful family yoou have! Fun to see a girl to the family too!