So... I am a mean Mommy! I had Ruby's ear's pierced! I know, I know, but she looks so cute!! I have wanted to do it for along time now, but Aaron was totally against it. So finally, after months of nagging, he finally gave in and let me do it.
Ruby only cried for a second and I figure it is better to do while they are young then when they are older and resist because they know what's coming!
So I had to take a side view shot because her cheeks are so big that you can't see her ears from the front! The lady that pierced them, was laughing because she couldn't see if the dots she made were even because of Ruby's cheeks!
6 comments:
Cute, I've wanted to do this with my girls too. I've had my own ears pierced like 4 times in my life, they grow back the instant I take the earings out! It's so frustrating! I've waited to do my girls until I'm brave enough to do mine again. Then we will have a girls trip out.
I saw her cute little ears yesterday in Sunday school and had to point out how girly it made her look to Brian because I REGRET not doing Allie's while she was tiny...
Whatever, mean mom????
She looks adorable!
At least you're a good wife and waited for Aaron to give you the "go ahead;" When Ellie was 3 months old, I got her ears pierced and then we surprised Ryan at work! It was pretty funny. My mom pierced my ears when I was too little to remember and I am so glad that she did. Whereas Ryan's sisters had to wait until they were 12 or something and Ry's family said, "Now what will she have to look forward to?" I said, "Uh, LIFE?!" Good for you, Candice...good for you!
Jeff and I wanted to get Josie's ears pierced when she was a baby (it was actually Jeff's idea!) But we heard that the holes could move as their ears grow. I hope for Ruby's sake that that isn't the case.
She looks way cute and when Audry was little like that I got hers done.
Post a Comment