Karter--- What can we say?? Although he is by far our most difficult child, he sure makes us laugh and laugh!!
Recently we went to Playhouse Disney Live. It was so fun to see him light up as he saw his favorite characters. He is not a shy child by any means, and was singing and dancing in the isle the entire show. It was so fun as a Mom to watch him!
Here is Goofy, Donald, Tigger and Pooh
Mom and Karter
Karter's Favorite: HANDY MANNY and the TOOLS!!!
Karter at the ESA
So today, Karter came into me and said, "Mom look at the circles I can draw!!" When I saw that they were on his tummy- I asked him-"Why did you draw on your tummy?" Karter proceeded to tell me that he ran out of paper and so he used his tummy, arms, and hands as the paper! Such typical Karter!!!! Got to laugh and take a picture.... then timeout!!!
2 comments:
He is so dang cute Candice! Derek and I laughed when we read that post about KArter drawing on himself! Ruby is adorable with her little earrings too!
How funny. I think I would prefer writing on the belly rather than the walls!
I think you made the right choice on the earrings. If you're going to do it young, do it very young!! She looks very cute!
Post a Comment