The Nielsen Five

The Nielsen Five

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ruby is 9 Months Old

Ruby is 9 months old! I can hardly believe it! She is scooting around everywhere and will be full on crawling any day now. She loves to pick anything up and put it in her mouth- including Legos!
She loves to follow Mommy around the house begging to be picked up!
Ruby is also sitting by herself nowand has 2 teeth on the bottom.
She weighs 16 lbs 12oz and is 27 inches long.
She is only in the 10% for her weight and the 50% for her height.
I promise she eats- I guess she is just a little one!
Although her cheeks probably are half of her overall weight!
We love her very much and are so thankful she is in our family!!
Ruby loves to scoot all over the kitchen floor and under the table!
Ruby sitting up and waving to the camera!

4 comments:

Stefani B. said...

Cute, she looks like you guys! It seriously seems like you just had her. I can't believe she's 9 months already!

{M}PG said...

What a cutie. Those cheeks are adorable. I can't believe how fast time flies!

Nate and Erin said...

She is stinkin cute Candice!

DancingPrincessDesigns said...

She's beautiful, Candace! I can't believe how quickly the time has passed!