Miss Hanagan and her Little Pig droppings!!!!
My middle class was 1st and 2nd graders. They did "The New Girl in Town" and "Beauty and the Beast". My last 2 classes were my girls that I have had forever!! They are getting so good and growing so fast. Their tap dances were "Seize the Day" and "One" and then I combinded them together to perform "It's a Hard Knock Life" for their Jazz dance. It was my favorite this year. I decided to be Miss Hanagan. In High School my dance teacher was Miss Hanagan when we performed that number, and I have always remembered how fun it was. It scared me half to death to do it- but it was alot of fun and the girls enjoyed seeing their teacher on stage with them! I am glad to be done for the summer, but also looking forward to September when we will start again!
3 comments:
I hope someone taped you as Miss Hanagan! That is so awesome of you. I'll bet the girls loved it! Glad you survived another year. Lily still talks about you all the time. Just today she was telling me about your house.
It was awesome! You are the best teacher! Lexi just loves you! Thanks for all the time you put into teaching the girls.
Ahhh I totally remember that! I wish I could have seen it! You are daring I dont know If I would dare to do that! Fun, fun, fun!
Post a Comment