Here we are 10 years ago!!
I can't believe that it has been that long. It seems like yesterday we were making our parents crazy by surprising them with the fact that I was getting married in 2 months to a guy that I had only known for 2 months! Aaron and I were married on the day the tornado came to Salt Lake- We will never forget our Anniversary because of that!
This year we decided to celebrate with something special. Well- ok - it was FREE so we took advantage!!! Last year Aaron won a gift certificate to Anniversary Inn at his company party. So we decided to keep it for a year and wait until our 10th anniversary. We could use the certificate anywhere for any room!! So of course we chose the nicest and most expensive room!
This year we decided to celebrate with something special. Well- ok - it was FREE so we took advantage!!! Last year Aaron won a gift certificate to Anniversary Inn at his company party. So we decided to keep it for a year and wait until our 10th anniversary. We could use the certificate anywhere for any room!! So of course we chose the nicest and most expensive room! We ended up in Logan, Utah. We stayed in "Juilet's Balcony." It was so awesome! I have never been anywhere like that before and probably never will again!
The room was breathtaking!
Our glasses that say "Happy Anniversary" (which we got to keep)
At night they brought us this huge Banana Split!! It was sooo good!The room was so elegant.
We had a great time staying for the weekend. I think the best part of sleeping in until noon and sleeping in a huge King-size squishy bed!
We had a great time staying for the weekend. I think the best part of sleeping in until noon and sleeping in a huge King-size squishy bed!Thanks Mom and Dad for watching the kids!
And thanks to my sweetheart for 10 wonderful years!
Hopefully you can continue to put up with me for 10 more!
I LOVE YOU FOREVER!


2 comments:
Happy Anniversary Guys! Glad you made it memorable!
Congratulations. Looks like fun.
Post a Comment