The Nielsen Five

The Nielsen Five

Friday, July 25, 2008

24th of July Nielsen Party

The Nielsen Family
We have a great 24th of July with Aaron's Family. My friend Erin came and took our pictures and did a great job. (She awesome if any of you need pictures taken!!) We had a BBQ and played pioneer games. I loved watching the guys play the stick pull game. It reminded me of Joseph Smith who loved that game. Aaron did manage to win- however he walked away with a sore back and shoulders!! I am greatful for those pioneers who paved the way for me and my family to be where we are today!
The 17 Nielsen Grandkids
Aaron's Brothers and Sisters
The "Original" Nielsen Family
Aaron & Candice's Family

2 comments:

Lori Leavitt said...

I got some pictures of Aaron stick pulling. I am going to download them today or tomorrow and post them on my site.

DeVries Family said...

She do a great job! You have such a cute family! Do you EVER have a bad picture? You always look so put together and pretty! I love to see sibling pictures! It is funny to see all of the similarities...you have a darling family!