The Nielsen Five

The Nielsen Five

Friday, July 18, 2008

Much Needed Update





I haven't posted anything yet about our newest addition. Meet Ruby Mae Nielsen. She was born June 22nd and weighed in at 8lbs 3oz and 20 inches long. The boys are loving every minute with her. They are great big brothers. She is great baby and not to mention so cute!!
My friend Erin came to our home and took some pictures of Ruby. They turned out great!

3 comments:

deena said...

She is darling. Beautiful pictures, Candice.

Kristin said...

Yay! I always love to find new people on blogspot (or them find me). Your little Ruby is a doll! My mom sent me the announcement so I could see it out here. She looks so sweet. I am so happy for you guys, congratulations! You should tell Camille to get a blogspot:)

Natalie said...

Cute Blog Candice! I love all the pictures! Keep it up!