Well reality is setting in that I am out numbered!! Three kids are hard!! Aaron has been at scout camp all week, leaving me and the kids alone!! We have all managed to survive, and Aaron comes home tomorrow, so I can do this!!
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the blog and beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing...and you never called for help single lady!! Guess you survived and hopefully had cereal for dinner at least one night! I know I've enjoyed the less laundry (but I'm sure that will be made up for when Nath gets home this weekend!) Come visit our site that I've started too: nathanjeanieearl.blogspot.com!
Jeanie
I love the blog! Yes, 3 kids has been a challenge for us too. I thought I had this whole motherhood thing figured out until we had our 3rd. He's been a challenge, but makes us laugh a lot! I hate wishing away their childhood but I always enjoy when they are old enough to communicate with and play with. It does make things a little easier! Good luck!
Post a Comment