Ruby is sleeping through the night. Yeah!! We moved her into her own room and packed away the cradle. Ruby will go to bed around 8 or 9pm and wake up around 6am. I love getting all that sleep! Ruby just turned 3 months and is growing so fast!! Here is a picture of her cute
Ladybug room!!
Since Ruby is sleeping through the night now, Karter has decided not to sleep at all! He won't go to bed and he insists he sleeps on the floor. I say Whatever- as long as he'll sleep, I don't care where it is! I have decided that Karter is the reason I have gray hairs before 30 yrs old! He is very independant. We now have childproof handles on all of our doors thanks to Karter's little adventure outside in the front yard while I was feeding the baby. Luckily I found him safe and sound. I do have to say that Karter makes us laugh alot. He has a great imagination. Here he is with his sword and helmet on! Karter is almost 3 yrs old- maybe he'll leave the terrible two's behind!!
4 comments:
That is a cute room! I love girl bugs...I guess that's why we have a room decorated with them too..
That #2 is always a handful...
although, at 7, ours is the easiest, funnest kid! Karter is the stinkin cutest kid! He fits right in with all the other "adventurous" little boys in the neighborhood...
Karter looks so cute. He sounds like he keeps you on your toes.
Candice! I found you through the Stockman's blog...I hope that's okay! :)Hurray to a good night sleep! That is always the best feeling when your little on is finally making it through the night! I'll be adding you on as a friend if that's alright!
Luvs,
Tiana
I notice that I was listed on you blog so I added you to mine.... I tagged you so come on over and see what s up... you will have to click on the name in the message I leave it not my fam blog....
I love the Lady Bug Room... It fit little Ruby.. So sweet..
Hugs
Brooke
Post a Comment