In between Conference session on Sunday, we went up American Fork Canyon for a picnic. It was beautiful! The boys loved playing in the leaves and climbing up the mountain. We had a great time. I love living so close to the mountains.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Gorgeous! That was perfect timing. We were in the canyon the previous weekend and it didn't look that good! Great pictures. What a fun place to spend time with the family!
Such cute pictures! You look great (like usual). That second one of your kidos is darling!
Tell Kolton to hang on a few days and I'll come over and give him his money!! Since I have nothing else to do!! Work has been so slow I swear I've worked 8 hours in 2 weeks. I need another job and a part time job. Any ideas? You need to also ask Kolton where he wants me to take him shopping for his birthday I imagine its the Disney Store but its up to him. I'll take both of the boys. I totally should've put the bird poop picture up its was so funny. I've never seen mom laugh so hard in my life!!
Those are beautiful pictures of the kids in the canyon. I think AF canyon is one of the prettier ones around. Also I'm glad to here that Liberty Land was fun. I've driven by there a lot and wondered if it was any fun. Now we will have to try it sometime.
Post a Comment