The Nielsen Five

The Nielsen Five

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Walking with Dinosaurs

Kolton and Aaron went to "Walking with Dinosaurs" on Saturday. They said it was awesome! The dinos look and act so real! Since we couldn't afford for all of us to go, Karter and I get to go to "Playhouse Disney" which is coming in a few weeks! Stay tuned!

Kolton in front of ESAAaron and Kolton (Kolton has earplugs!!)

Here is a clip from Aaron's phone, sorry about the crappy audio!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Candice I love all the pictures on your blog! I started a blog at www.thechamberlaincrew.blogspot.com

Stefani B. said...

Looks like fun. You guys are great about getting out with your kids. I feel like in the winter we never go anywhere.

T. Driaza said...

I so wanted to take Mia to see that show, but I figured it was probably more a boy thing! I'm so glad our son had a great time!