Here are the kids in their Easter Sunday clothes. (best picture I could get)
Ruby in her Easter dress. Karter painting his eggs.
Kolton painting his eggs.
This year we painted 4 dozen eggs for all of the parties we went to!
This is the kids hunting for eggs in our yard with our neighborhood. We did a really fun egg hunt with all of the neighbors on Saturday. We always look forward to it. It was great.
Karter with his egg he found.
Still hunting...
The Nielsen Party
I was in charge of the Nielsen party this year. We played all kinds of games, and then had a night egg hunt with flashlights. It was alot of fun.Playing redrover, duck, duck, goose, and a relay race.
Cute kids. I couldn't get a great picture from mine, oh well...at least my shots document what they are really like! We missed the neighborhood egg hunt this year. My neighbors up here are planning on starting one as soon as people have grass in.
I am using this blog as my scrapbook/journal. That's why it is so detailed and has alot of pictures. I plan on printing it into a book at the end of the year!
We are the Nielsen's. Aaron, Candice, Kolton, Karter and Ruby. We want to share our lives with those we love through this blog.
2 comments:
I am so jealous about Wicked..And Kolton's smile cracks me up:)
Cute kids. I couldn't get a great picture from mine, oh well...at least my shots document what they are really like! We missed the neighborhood egg hunt this year. My neighbors up here are planning on starting one as soon as people have grass in.
Post a Comment