So our journey began way back in October! On Halloween a few tickets were released early and not advertised to the public- so we thought we might have a chance at tickets! My sister, Camille, was on 2 phones and the internet for 3 hours trying to get through the box office to get us tickets to the show. Finally we got them!! 5 rows up in the middle!! Although we had to pay $140 each! It was worth it though!! The show sold out in just hours when they were released to the public, so we were really lucky!
The show was sooooo awesome! The music was great and the preformers were such great singers! It was so funny! We had such a great time.
Thanks Mom and Camille for a great girls day out!!
Everybody sing: "I gonna be popular...!!!"
Candice, Mom, and Camille outside the Capital Theater in Salt Lake

2 comments:
oooohhh! I am sooo jealous! How fun that you got to go-and for a reasonable price-the tickets are over 200 each now!
I, too, am VERY jealous! I think you got a good deal consdering what I heard the prices were! I have the cd and just love singing along!
Post a Comment